Image Map

Thursday, April 16, 2015

The DIY gene


Ive always been obsessed with creating something, especially when inspired. Im kind of like a late bloomer when it comes to creativity (I used to flunk art class in the early HS years).

I love creating things. From sewing, painting, crafts (also witchcraft) and everything in between! Thats why I love reading DIY posts and I constantly browse for unique looks (and if I have the capacity) high fashion looks. In case you werent informed, "DIY" is the internet term for Do It Yourself".

I usually do some DIYing for costumes, fun shoots, event props and the like.

Here are some of my notable DIYs

This lace mask

prototype


Final Result




My prom ensemble







These Maleficent horns



Collar accessories
(Made from cheap fancy earrings & a gold chain)




Things I did for prom a year ago






These chic bowties



Spiked a rather boring shirt


Got obsessed with detachable collars, so I made one


This lace collar


So basically, those are it. I’ve done tons of DIY in the past few years, sorry for the lack of footage, but I WILL have future projects, I also may (or may not (haha)) post some tutorials (if I could kick the lazy bug off my as*)  you could check my board for some inspiration and even have an idea for my next project   

Also. Here are some notable DIY blogs


If you're looking for more blogs, google is your friend. There are millions out there,check out my board on DIYs for inspiration and next projects. You could follow me afterwards!

Have you done any DIY and rocked them too?

Its official. Im DIYvergent


No comments:

Post a Comment