Image Map

Monday, April 13, 2015

Revive

So how y'all doin?

Im trying (my best) to revive what's left of this blog and to slowly build up my dream (which is also included in my bucket lits) ie Blogging.

I know its been a year (ouch) since my last post, and yes, I gravely apologize for the blog death. College, seriously ruined my life (cant blame them though) and the lack of internet connection that I have and for reasons even to me, is unknown.

Anyway, I've realized that, if blogging is in my bucket list and I want it to be successful I need to start off small, work my way up till its routine, and just watch this blog flourish.

Ill be posting a lot of stuff but exclusive of personal ones, I have a journal for that (yes. I keep a journal. Sue me)

I wont be expecting a big number of readers, but hey, its a good start. Up till now, Im still juggling school obligations, reviewing myself for licensure exams and conditioning myself for med school, but Ill do my best to squeeze blogging in between.    


Also. I'd like to follow some new blogs, personal, photgraphy, style, DIY blogs and something in between.  

Now. I need to review (again) + fighting the urge to nap. Ill be downloading the blogger app for my phone so I could pre-make some blog posts on the go.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment