Image Map

Friday, April 4, 2014

Look: Benevolent Bystander ~ Messenger bags



A casual look I sported along with my favorite denim shirt and (overused) silverxblack scarf. 

  • Denim shirt
  • SilverxBlack scarf
  • Brown Jeans
  • (Beat up) Loafers
  • Bag by Salvatore Mann
Bought myself a new bag because I badly need a new school bag for the opening semester. I previously had a brown leather bag which is quite efficient for stuffing in notebooks (and big books sometimes) but I decided to change it because the apparent streaks and ink stains made me shudder not to mention one of its buttons broke.

So that explains why I chose a black leather bag as a school bag. Im too risky with a pen (especially in keeping those things; they always somehow to get lost after an exam or something) which means no more (evident) signs of ink stains.

I've also bought the denim shirt in an impulse shopping session (and no, that does not make me a shoppaholic) because I wanted to match with this guy in case we end up dating:


anyway. New Blog! Yay! check out everything! Follow, and hype + fan me in lookbook if you have one :)

The other pages are rather barren. But Ill add those up and I need to practice posting often.

Lots of Love. With Orange Colored Skies.



No comments:

Post a Comment